ELETTER SUBMISSION CRITERIA
How does my information get into the Chamber E-Letter?
E-Letter Submission Criteria:
o E-Letter submissions are defined as time sensitive news and information, sales, specials and events.
o You must be a current member of the Hermiston Chamber of Commerce to submit.
- Descriptions of services, reoccurring weekly events or general business information is considered to be an ad and will not be included for more than 2 consecutive weeks.
- Reoccurring weekly events can be entered on the community calendar at www.hermistonchamber.com or emailed to us. (Non-Profit members are required login and enter their own events on our website.)
- All members can submit info for the E-Letter but permanent Ad spaces are reserved for Gold members and higher. We are happy to discuss a membership upgrade with you!
- Please keep your information contained to a 2"x5" paragraph or a maximum of 90 words. Readers do not read long entries. Short and to-the-point is best, followed by a website, email address or someone to contact for detailed information.
- All submissions must be sent digitally, via e-mail to email@example.com
- If your information is contained in a flyer, please type out the pertinent information. If your submission includes an attachment, we will print the flyer or poster and hang it up in our lobby.
- Events must be received by 3pm on Fridays, for Monday’s distribution.
- News and Information must be received by 3pm on Mondays, for Wednesday’s distribution.
- Sales and Specials are considered News and Information.
- Please include the pertinent event information; WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN and WHY.
- Most overlooked details on information sent to our office: LOCATION, TIME and WHO TO CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION (FMI)
This criteria is in place to allow all members fair and equal access to the E-Letter as one of your membership perks.
Subscriber statistics and feedback have been taken into account in developing these parameters.
Thank you for utilizing the E-Letter as a tool to promote your business/organization.
Please call us with any questions 541-567-6151